5/1/10

Insert Title Here

This whole resurrection process is taking WAY longer than expected. By the time I get on my computer, I'm in too much pain to think straight. I've thought about changing this blog's format to make it easier for me to update. Maybe instead of reviews, I could just post my random thoughts on random subjects. For instance, I'm debating whether or not to see the Elm Street remake. It sounds fucking atrocious. Freddy played an integral role in my childhood, so it infuriates me to no end to see Michael Bay bastardize him. I know that I shouldn't judge a film before seeing it, but in this case, it's awfully tempting.

I'll stew on the blog matter. I'm not really sure what to do.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, guy! I was hoping you'd have an easier time recuperating. Random thoughts can be interesting in a Freudian kind of way. I blog pretty randomly myself and no one can stop me. Hee Hee and a double dose of Haw Haw! That's why I love blogs. I blog about my Lucid Dreaming adventures which is a way fun thing to do, the dreaming I mean. It seems that pizza gives me bad dreams, B6 vitamins give me way vivid dreams and ice cream just makes me fat. I've been sorta slow on blogging recently cause it's Census time and if I told you what I do they'd have to "delete" me. Don't think I'll see the Elm Street thing, I like to remember Michael as he was. Do what's best for you, your the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we could only find a way to allow you to record voice reviews and have a friend post them on the site that would definitely work as well Dom! Hope youre recovering well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're still having a rough recovery. I say post whatever you feel like until you're ready to do the full review thing again. At least you'll be writing something. And I say you can skip the Elm Street remake. Jackie Earle Haley is a good Freddy, but aside from that it's a pretty mediocre flick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carls idea is not a bad idea, how about doint one of those pod cast things? Maybe that could work better for ya, Ive never figured out how to do it, but it just might prove like a better way to do your movie reviews, at least until you get well enough again, wishing you a speedy recovery dom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Dom. What's happening? How goes the healing process? I really hope that you are winning the battle. All the best, dude. Good to see you pop in here and there at JB's.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete