9/6/14

Indefinite Hiatus

I've given this a great deal of thought, and I've decided to put the site on hold for a good while.  It may be permanent.  I don't know yet.  Inspiration is lacking, and as I near 30 (*breathes into a brown paper bag*), I feel the need to engender some type of financial...bedrock?  To be frank, I need to be an adult.  Hobbies are fun, but at this very moment, I don't have time for them.  Plus, this particular hobby isn't supporting itself.

If I decide to give it another go, I'll flood the airwaves.  Random Reviews Incorporated will remain, so feel free to dig through the archives, either by date or by column.  I want to thank Erin Williams for her donation, although she may not crave the attention.  You have her to thank for the seventh edition of Bookworm Infested.

I'm off to...do something else!  Actually, for those interested, I'm going to dive into creative writing (my first love).  My e-mail address still works.  The Facebook group is still open.  Reach me if you are inclined.  Lastly, THANK YOU to ANYONE who has read ANYTHING I have EVER written.

Dom Coccaro

2 comments:

  1. Breaks are hard to do, but sometimes needed. Thanks for the great site, glad you're keeping it up.

    And yay, I encouraged something with reading, which is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you go Dom, it was always great reading your articles, but glad it's in order to pursue a passion (and hopefully a more profitable one). Thanks for all the great reads, and all the best with your creative writing pursuits!

    ReplyDelete