10/14/15

31 Days of Soul-Crushing Depression

I'm digging all the October stuff, but when it comes to producing content and BEING A PERSON, I'm sapped.  Fuck this shit.  And it's so goddamn frustrating because I want to write reviews.  I just can't.  Hell, I couldn't even find my copy of The Exorcist.  That was a "throw your middle fingers up" moment where I realized it was time to pull the plug.  Again.  I apologize, people.  It feels pointless to apologize.  I feel like I'm always apologizing to someone for failing to see something through.  Doesn't help the depression, not one bit.

So I'll fuck off into the sunset.  As per our agreement (???), I'll let you know if/when I return to maintain this place.  I'm not doing well.  No, I'm not suicidal; I'm just...I'm just.  Don't fret for my Halloween spirit.  It has remained oddly unscathed.

Later!?

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you're not doing well. This is actually the first time in three years that I'm not nearly comatose with my depression for the holiday, so I feel your pain, if only slightly. Hang in there. I hope you'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glowbugg! Thanks for the well wishes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this. Many years ago on a forum which died in the ass years ago you put me onto Opeth which I thank you very much. Do yourself a favour and check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8VpW92HsP8

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, you're very welcome! Secondly, Horrendous! I loved their last record. I didn't realize that all of the new LP was online. Listening now. Thank YOU! ;)

    ReplyDelete