10/11/11

I'm walking out!


That's right. I'm staging my own walkout. Well, until next week, that is. Raw was so pitiful, I'm not even going to review it. I have better things to do. For instance, I'll be covering music and comic books later in the week. I might review Smackdown, but no promises.

You know what bothers me the most about the way this angle has been perverted? This was a great opportunity to showcase some of the guys who have been busting their asses on NXT and Superstars for the past few months. Half of the roster is tailgating in the parking lot? No problem. We still have Yoshi Tatsu, Tyson Kidd, Drew McIntyre, The Uso's (one of them slipped up, sure, but Alex Riley was able to recover from the exact same setback) and a host of other hungry upstarts who will gladly take their place.

Hell, Zack Ryder has pinned the United States Champion twice in a row, and he was nowhere to be found! What the FUCK?

No comments:

Post a Comment