12/28/10

CM Sucks, Mass Graves and The Bizarre One

This is just a little update. I'll be posting my Raw review later tonight, and tomorrow, I'll be posting a review of one of the most shocking films of all time. Can you guess what it is? I doubt it. It's not as well-known amongst exploitation nuts as Cannibal Holocaust or even A Serbian Film. Speaking of which, I'll be turning my attention to extreme gore flicks over the next couple of months. I haven't seen a lot of these titles, so I'm looking forward to diving into a cesspool of blood, vomit and shit.

By the end of the week, I'll be posting my first ever book review. It's related to wrestling. If you're a real wresting fan, you should be able to identify the tome - an autobiography - by glancing at the name of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment