3/25/16

Site Update


What the fuck am I doing?  Well, it has been too long since I posted a music review, so that will be next.  I actually have a couple in the furnace.  Maybe in between those ventures, I'll do another proper movie review.  I'm winging it.  I would love for this site to be more professional, but...it isn't.  I would love to post more updates, but...I can't?  God, that's so self-defeatist.  And glum.  I'm really just trying to depress you.

Don't forget to hit "like" and subscribe down below and follow me on InstaFace and check my Squish page and fuck my sister and share this video and share the next video and tell your friends and neglect your kids!  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FEED MY VOID!

3 comments:

  1. Now I just need a fang and nail sharpener for my bathroom.

    And I'm too sleepy to be depressed by the post, maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete