3/17/23

Glaucoma White or Why I Love You

My collection is growing!

Once every blue-green moon, I try to remind my readers that I value their eye sockets.  Some of you have pitched in via Patreon to support the site, and I really appreciate it.  Due to my everloving "condition," I don't occupy a conventional spot in the workforce.  The Patreon funds don't keep the lights on or anything, but it does allow me to make some pocket money doing what I enjoy (i.e. writing about weird stuff).  That's invaluable.

In summation, if you want to keep your pretty peepers--wait a second...I probably shouldn't threaten violence on anyone.  Let me rephrase that.  If you're interested in donating to the site through Patreon, click HERE.  If you're interested in donating outside of Patreon, you can.  Just e-mail me at spookiesgore@gmail.com.  Alright, let me get back to work.  Cracking your whip is optional, y'know.  And you don't have to enjoy it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment