9/30/24

Rain Delay


Well, I'm currently milking Wi-Fi at my aunt's house.  We have been without Internet service since Friday night-ish.  No end in sight.  Apparently, the rampant flooding in South Carolina has prevented our cable/net provider from repairing a fiber optic cable.  Thankfully, we haven't lost power.  I'm extremely grateful that we've only had to worry about losing the Internet, but still, this pretty much sucks.  I've been trying to convince myself that it's 1994.  VHS has been a life saver.  Speaking of which, I've enjoyed viewings of 1959's The Giant Behemoth and 1985's The Midnight Hour.  Good stuff.

The October announcement is still coming.  It's a project, and ideally, I'd like to have access to the Internet so I can fully commit to it.  Until then, yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment