10/5/24

My thoughts on Oreo Coke...


One bottle.  There was one bottle of Oreo Coke (Zero) left at the grocery store, and since my mom knows me pretty well, she grabbed it.  I didn't know this product existed until recently.  Vanilla Coke is my favorite drink on the planet, so this seemed like a slam dunk.  The verdict?  It's...okay.  Honestly, it just tastes like really, really sweet Coke.  I do like sweet Coke, especially if it's streaming from a McDonald's soda fountain.  Take my comments with a cube of sugar, though.  Mom disagreed with me.  She tried it both with ice and straight from the bottle.  Without ice, she claims that the Oreo flavor is much stronger.  My tastebuds tell a different story.  Who knows?  I don't know how much longer we'll be seeing Oreo Coke on shelves, but I wouldn't be opposed to drinking more in the future.

At press time, I haven't eaten any of the Coke Oreos.  I have to assume that I would dig them, so it's probably a good thing that they aren't currently haunting our kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment