1/15/10

Under the Blade

No review today, but I have a good reason. I was in a van for six hours. I attended my pre-op screening for a surgery that I'll be having next month. The bones in my right hip are grinding against each other, so they're going to shave some of the bone down and protect the joint with a layering of fat. When the surgery goes down, I'll be sidelined for awhile, but I'll remind everyone when the date approaches. To make light of a heavy episode, I'll be running a contest to tie in with my surgery. Look for that announcement in the coming weeks.

This week, I've got a slew of movie reviews lined up. It's quite a diverse selection of random entertainment. Wait, is that what I think it is? It is! It's a not-so-random VHS cover!

PS-"Under the Blade" is a badass Twisted Sister song.

3 comments:

  1. All the very best with everything dude! I mean that. We'll be waiting for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like GOW said, best wishes for a successful surgery and a full and speedy recovery. Looking forward to what strange idea you come up with as a tie in contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Dom. That sounds painful as fuck! At least you'll get some good meds on the back end, and no I'm not being punny.

    ReplyDelete