9/8/11

Geek Out #29

I was going to post something "special" today. Why? Because this blog recently passed the 10,000-hit milestone. I decided to post a simple Geek Out instead. I think that my super-deluxe review of Creepshow should serve as the unofficial commemoration of this achievement. It feels appropriate. Random Reviews Incorporated will turn two years old on October 8th. If it weren't for a dreadful surgery in early 2010, RR would probably be a little more popular today, but I'm not complaining. I'm proud of this site. And I want to thank EVERYONE who has ever read ANYTHING that I've posted here.

Next month, I'll write a detailed piece on the history of Random Reviews Incorporated, but for right now, check out this TV spot. Freddy's Revenge is one of the most underrated sequels of all time. "You are all my children now."

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I have a Nightmare on Elm Street 2 poster hanging above my bed. Dream Warriors is so much cooler. By the way, Dylan loves your green font. He's obsessed with such things.

    ReplyDelete