9/10/12

Dead Links #5


I came close to giving prominence to a different site today.  Let's face it; if you're a dyed-in-the-drool wrestling fan (and you have an Internet connection), you already love Botchamania.  It doesn't need PR promulgation.  Well, I hope not anyway.  Webmaster Maffew has compiled over 200 videos worth of bloopers, near-fatal bumps and general hilarity gleaned from every wrestling promotion under the sun.  No one is safe.  Personally, my favorite bits almost always involve WCW.  Fuck, I miss WCW.  But I digress...thanks to the inclusion of new columns and a couple of guest contributors, Botchamania has been updated on a regular basis for quite some time now.

If you're a smark, you won't be able to visit this site without laughing at least once.  SEND FOR THE MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment