7/6/15

Dead Links #16


Monster High?  What's going on here?  I'm using that image because Marcey Papandrea is a fan of the...show?  I don't even know what it is.  I'm pretty sure it started as a toy line and snowballed from there (reminds me of toys from the 80's).  But that's not the point.  Marcey is an online pen pal of mine hailing from Australia.  She has a movie fansite that employs other pals of mine.  All Australian, if I'm not mistaken.  The focus is on all genres, though I know Marcey to be a gorehound at heart.

We are kindred spirits in a way.  She deals with physical ailments that drag her down, not to mention depression and all that jazzy shit.  And yet she manages to maintain a groovy site in spite of her infirmity.  Oh, and she has big knockers!  Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment