2/23/21

An abortion walks into a bar...


Here is that update I promised.  I was afraid that I wouldn't have made any progress up to this point, but the truth of the matter is that I've been able to squeak out some writing.  It's taking longer than anticipated.  That's just one of the many scrapes that creative writing provides, in addition to bloating and cramping.  What would life be without stumbling blocks?  Enjoyable, probably.

I have the plot, the characters, the premise, the ending, I even have a title...I don't feel like revealing anything just yet.  Everything is in the foetal stage.  A lot of goo and perfectly acceptable to murder.  Sorry, I had to insert an abortion joke.  What would life be without abortion jokes?  Fairly similar, probably.  And that's my update as of right now.  As always, I've been on a steady diet of horror movies and badass metal.  Wait, should I start a new paragraph?  I'm...I'm gonna start a new paragraph.

Whenever I get back to working on this site, I'm eager to add to the "A Band" page.  There are too many goddamn bands.  Speaking of said column, one of the entries concerned Ruins of Beverast (click HERE to read it).  They recently released a new disc entitled The Thule Grimoires, which is sick.  Listen to me.  It's sick.  As.  The letter "f."  Also, I scored half a dozen random VHS tapes at a nerd sale (comparable to a yard sale, only in the parking lot of a comic shop).  Beaming, I cradled a copy of 1958's The Brain Eaters and politely declined blowjobs as I hurried it to its new home.

I picked up Stephen King's This is Horror and an Eric Red thriller called Undertow.  Can't believe it, but I may have accidentally purchased good movies.  It doesn't happen very often.  Alright, I'm done typing.  I'll post another update when I have something interesting to say or report.  So this could potentially be the last thing I ever upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment