1/16/24

Be All, End All


Just a small update...I've made definite progress on the book.  It's taking longer to put together than I would like, but the end result is going to be sweet.  As for the site, I have new editions of Now Playing and Rassle Inn comin' atcha soon.  That should happen within a week or so.  As for right this very second, I'm listening to Anthrax's State of Euphoria on cassette tape.  I've always maintained that thrash saucers sound best on tape, and this one is no exception to the rule.  And Euphoria is probably my least favorite Belladonna-era Anthrax outing, but it has more meat on its bones than I remembered.

In other news, I recently became an admin of an online golf tournament.  How geeky is that?  Alright, back to work on the manuscript.  Keep those eyes juicy and peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment