6/29/10

Geek Out #1

Have you ever seen something that is so cool, so awesome, so badass, so fucking gnarly, that you geek out to the extreme and you realize why you're single? And alone? And blogging? And running out of reasons to wake up in the morning? Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. This column will highlight things that transcend primitive adjectives like "cool" and "awesome." There isn't a word to describe these things. I have to warn you, though. As the name of this column suggests, viewing the video below may cause violent geek-outs. Make sure you are alone. Lock the door. Handcuff yourself to your chair just to be on the safe side. It's time to GEEK OUT! That's a sort of tagline I came up with. I guess it's not too bad. I don't know.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing sounds more dated than eighties synth rock. Alice's stuff from the sixties sounds more current. Still, a cheese classic and undeniably worth a geek out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw Cooper in concert earlier this year, he blew my f*cking mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geeking out as we speak! Gleeking out as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally geeked...I have this song on my iPod. F'n rules!

    ReplyDelete