9/17/20

100% Fun


I don't...I don't think the image is relevant.  Anyway, my little website - this one - will be reaching a milestone soon.  The next Blood Capsule I write will be number one hundred.  It's actually not a big deal.  I've written more than 100 things for Random Reviews Incorporated.  This is just an easy way to celebrate the fact that this place still exists FOR SOME GODDAMN REASON.

It's hard for me to write anything without sounding acerbic, but I am grateful for anyone who reads my ravings.  In fact, this calls for a contest of sorts.  E-mail me (yes, e-mail...I want this to be torture).  That's the contest.  Just e-mail me.  I don't care what you e-mail me.  Plain text, images (no dick pics, please), links, awful jokes, chain letters, whatever!  I'll pick my favorite.  That person will select the film I review for my 100th Blood Capsule with the caveat that the motion picture in question is available to watch on Shudder (don't worry, I can find a list of titles if you need it).

The e-mail address is "spookiesgore@gmail.com."  I can't wait to read all two entries.  You have, let's say, a week to submit your e-mail.  Do it!  Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment