9/4/20

Both feet must touch the floor!


Just a little reminder that AEW's All Out, their flagship pay-per-view (or at least one of them), supervenes tomorrow night.  Live!  By God, I should be paid to promote shit.  There will be a battle royal, which got me thinkin' 'bout battle royals of the past.  They were always fun, even though you knew 95% of the participants didn't stand a McFlurry's chance in Hell of winning.  I mean, where else would you see Mantaur posing across from Hakushi?  Or Hulk Hogan squaring off against Andre the Giant?  Okay, poor example.  I think I accidentally used a Survivor Series photo, so pay no mind to my muttering.  Besides!  Wrong company.

AEW has been doing pretty well as of late, relatively speaking.  If I can watch All Out within 24 hours of the initial airing, I'll review it.  That's a prodigious "if" because I'm not spending money on it.  My coffers are empty, chums.

No comments:

Post a Comment