12/19/21

Halloween is almost here!


For obvious reasons, this has been a busy month for yours truly.  And not in a cool way.  I wish I could tell you that I've been super busy (like so many drone insects, perhaps drawn to pollen) writing a future bestseller and compiling material for this very website, but frankly, winter is a drag.  I hate it.  It's hard enough curbing seasonal depression.  Staving it off and remaining productive?  How the fuck is that even possible?  Fear not; I have...plans!

Plans don't see themselves to fruition, but I feel alright about fulfilling these particular plans.  I have a new feature (!) up my sleeve.  I don't know how often I'll be able to update it, but the prospects are exciting.  I'm still ploughing through my Cannibal Corpse discography review.  Expect a kill within the week.  Oh, and I'm gonna watch some movies!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment