6/11/24

A book update!


What does my book have to do with The X-Files, you might be wondering?  Absolutely nothing.  I've just been watching a lot of The X-Files lately.  I recently added the Comet app to my Roku, which is where I meet up with Mulder and Scully on a nightly basis.  Man, I love that show.  But you asked about my book, didn't you?  I'm eyeballing a July release date.  Of course, things could always backfire.  I should probably say "sometime this year," but I'm thinking July.  We shall see.

Also, you should know that I'm going to publish the paperback version first.  Kindle will come later, but that's going to take some extra work.  It's a learning process.  Apparently, the online version has to be formatted a certain way.  I won't bore you with the details.  Like I said, it's a learning process.  I'll try to keep everyone in the loop.  That's all for now, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment