1/17/11

Projections

Greetings, all. I wanted to drop in and tell you what you can expect to see on the site in the next week or so. I haven't delivered on the book review that I promised, but rest assured, it's definitely in the pipeline. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to read lately. That's a problem I hope to rectify tonight. Other things I have planned...

A) Another edition of The Junkyard. This time, I'll be reviewing my favorite candy on the planet.

B) Music reviews! I've neglected music for far too long. Since relaunching Random Reviews, I believe that I've only posted one album review. Odd. Granted, I haven't spent a great deal of cash on metal in the past few months, but there are select CD's that I'd like to cover.

7) I'm mulling over the possibility of holding another contest. The last time I held one, I didn't receive an encouraging number of entries, so I dropped giveaways altogether. Should I bother? Let me hear your thoughts.

I'll be back tomorrow with my Raw review. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment