2/8/12

I caved in...


I'm not proud of this, but I caved in and forcefully shoved The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim up my computer's ass. As a general rule, I try to circumnavigate nerd traps like World of Warcraft and Dungeons & Dragons. I'm too cool for that shit, aren't I? That's what some people want to believe, but at the end of the day, I'm the loser who sat back and watched everyone else have fun in High School. I'm a goddamn nerd. There is no way around it. Skyrim seems to be a rarity, an RPG that I would enjoy playing. So why not take the plunge?

Well, the cessation of my social life will have to wait because my graphics card sucks dragon cock. I'll buy a new one at some point, and when I do, I'll move mountains to make sure that I don't start slacking off on the site. I realize that Skyrim is addictive, but surely I can prioritize. Hey, you know what would help me prioritize? Donations! Click the "donate" button on the right-hand side of the page. You know you want to.

1 comment: