8/1/16

Quick Update


Real quick - the lovely lass pictured is Anya Taylor-Joy of The Witch fame.  It has come to my attention that I am falling madly in love with her.  Yes, she IS legal.  She seems like a cool person, and what's more, her slate of upcoming projects is littered with sci-fi/horror refreshments.  Just thought I'd...throw that out there.  I'm sure that she has an Internet connection.  What???  It's not improbable.  She sees a blog post, she sees the handsome "master of ceremonies," she sees his cute doggy and maybe...I dunno...she sees a potential family?  Laugh all you want.  Satan will guide my way!

This was supposed to be a harmless site update.  I've already invoked The Accuser and probably precipitated the portage of a restraining order.  I merely wanted to say that my next "thing" will be another movie review, and then finally, I will bring the second half of The Soda Jerk Unbound to fruition.  Don't rush the stage all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment