1/11/18

No filter?


No filter?  Actually, make that #NoFilter.  That hashtag will soon infest Twitter.  And Facebook.  We're going for the Internet, basically.  I have no idea when the next episode will be posted (they take awhile to put together; more on that in a second), but the idea is that #NoFilter will be a movie review series.  For the most part, we'll be covering cult films.  I keep saying "we," don't I?  That's because this series is just one fragment of a massive project conceived by Josh Lloyd, a guy I've known since high school.  #NoFilter is kinda-sorta my little part of the project.  Visit The Ridge Journal to see much more of...well, the project.

I'll be importing some of this site's content over to the journal.  Don't worry, all two of you.  I'll still be posting shit here first.  Yay!  #NoFilter may be my hermitage, but Josh does all of the heavy lifting.  I give him all the credit in the world for erecting The Ridge Journal (and it may be a magazine in the future).  Again, it takes serious time to edit "my" videos alone.  I sure as shit don't do it.  But as I jape in the review above, this web series is as much mine as it can be.  It's my fucking show!  Motherfucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment