6/30/21

Before the Blonds went to Hollywood...


Those are The Varsity Blonds (including Julia, their cheerleader).  The dude on the right is Brian Pillman Jr., and if you are a wrestling fan, you know that his father was a badass who challenged the status quo.  I'm a Pillman mark, but that's beside the point.  Junior is finally finding his footing.  The Blonds are one of my favorite "acts" in AEW, and I hope they bedeck the card...when I attend a live taping of Dynamite in late June!  Booyah!  This will be my second AEW experience, and I had a blast the first time around.

Speaking of the first time around, Mom and I lucked into meeting the Rhodes family.  My God, Brandi is beautiful.  My God.  Anyway, we'll see what happens, but I'm not going to set my expectations too high.  Also, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment