6/24/21

eDoink


Ever flitter around on eBay?  Y'know, just to see what you can find?  If you're bored, it's a posh, dandy way to kill time.  Earlier, I was clicking (much like a cicada) through ragged WWF merchandise in search of Undertaker bagatelles that have been carelessly tossed aside by the unsuitable.  That's what I call normal people.  Ick.  Anyway, I stumbled upon a gimmick catalog from 1994.  That's one of my best years!

Now would be a great opportunity to mention that I "collect" Doink manavelins in addition to other wrestling knick-knacks.  I used quotation marks because I don't buy stuff left and right with the mania of a true collector.  If I spot something cool (and I can afford it), I buy it.  Simple as.  So this fucking catalog contains...get ready...Doink teddy bears.  DOINK BEARS.  With Dink included, you cocksuckers!  Woah, I don't know where that came from.  Sorry.  I'm hyped up on Pepsi and Doink energy.  Yes, I realize that I'm essentially proselytizing the shitty babyface Doink and his causeless sidekick, but it's still Doink, man.  Doink bends my will.  All is Doink.  Doink is all.

I can't find any Doink bears online, though I haven't spent many days minutes looking.  Undertaker bears are easier to locate, and I do want one, but dude, Doink bears.  Until today, I didn't know they existed.  If you have a spare or you know where I can grab one, please let me know.  I will gladly pay in American currency for that sweet, sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment