5/30/24

Vengeance: The Demon


This isn't a review per se.  I just have to tell you about an awesome comic book I just read.  A series, in fact.  I recently bought all five issues of Dynamite's Pumpkinhead run from roughly six years ago.  I do own a separate Pumpkinhead comic, and it's cool, but this one...woah.  If they ever go ahead with a Pumpkinhead reboot (they might as well), the sequel needs to be based on this stuff.  Why, you ask?  It introduces other monsters.  Yes, there is a demon for each sin, and they run the gamut from a thorny witch to a Lovecraftian mess of tentacles.  Imagine this material in the hands of a company like KNB EFX.  If they took the "old school" route, it could be epic.

A part of me wants to revisit Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes and Pumpkinhead 4: Blood Feud.  Maybe I'll review all of the sequels one day.  Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment