11/22/09

Donations

If you scroll down a bit, you'll see that Random Reviews is now accepting donations. I don't expect anything, but it wouldn't hurt to try, right? I think most people in my condition would try the same thing before resorting to Google AdSense (which is always an option). I'm not asking for pity. It's just that writing online is tough and from a financial standpoint, not very rewarding. Since I can't do the 9-to-5 thing, I thought I'd give the "donation" thing a shot. All donations would be used on review materials. Without review materials, this blog doesn't exist. I'd like to keep this blog up and running for as long as possible, and I'd like to keep the updates flowing. I could hire other writers, but then RR might lose some of its singularity and distinctness. Plus, I'm an egomaniac!

Think of it as supporting a local band. I'm basically a one-man metal supergroup trying to keep it underground. That makes me sound really cool. Anyway, there is no update today because of homework. I have a lot of gnarly stuff planned for this week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment