8/24/12

A Changin'


A few things.

1) You may have noticed a bundle of links (and soon-to-be links) at the top of the page. That's the project I was talking about several weeks ago. If you click on "Movie Reviews," you will see listed all of the full-length movie reviews that I have posted on RR Inc. So now, you have two ways to comb through the site's content (well, three if you count the halfway-functional search engine). You can always break shit down by year/month, but this will make it easier to find specific items. Clearly, this is a work in progress. Soon, I will begin cataloging Blood Capsules, Geek Outs, Vanity Scares, etc. I'm not going to create a page for every single thing I've ever posted, though. For instance, I plan on bypassing retired columns, and I doubt that I'll bother archiving the Album Covers of the Week.

B) Speaking of which, I'm temporarily transferring the Album Cover of the Week to Saturday (tomorrow). Reason being, I'll be occupied with an outside writing gig. Looking to the rest of August and the bulk of September, I want to get cracking on the imposing stack of flicks that is currently residing on my bedroom floor. Expect (slightly) more movie reviews than usual. I'm going back to my roots, man.

Acute Posterior Multifocal Placoid Pigment Epitheliopathy) Starting in October, I will be introducing a video component to the site. Fret not; I remain steadfast in my commitment to the written word. I'm just trying it for fun.

Hail Satan) Buy THIS for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment