8/9/21

Album Cover of the Whatever


Faithxtractor!  Normally, I try to familiarize myself with the music of the band I spotlight vis-a-vis this feature, but...well, I haven't listened to Faithxtractor yet.  I will!  One of the members is also in Crucified Mortals, a band whose riffs I have jammed.  I'm familiar with Crucified Mortals because the vocalist/guitarist Reaper has a YouTube account where he posts entertaining chats with industry brass (read: regular metalheads).  I've watched quite a few of them.  Now that I have thoroughly derailed this entry, I'll point to the cover.

A forest green Cyclops, purple flames, deities tied to stakes...what's not to love?  And is that a horned alien?  It is!  I shall award Faithxtractor five bonus points for the space unicorn.  Shut up, that's what I'm calling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment