8/15/22

Sweet Starchild o' Mine


Woah, it's been a few days since I last saw you.  I didn't fall off the edge of the world.  Promise!  I've been busy with a couple of side projects.  Does "buying nerdy habiliments" count as a side project?  Today, I slipped inside of a gnarly comic shop that was new to me.  I left with a stack of horror books and a KISS-themed magazine from 1985.  80's KISS is unfairly maligned.  Sure, their sound was homogenized, but those are infectious records.  If you don't sing along to the chorus of "Tears Are Falling," you have a serpentine soul.  And Paul Stanley is a sex kitten.

I'm not quite ready to officially announce it, but I've started a band with a buddy of mine.  Time is working against us, as we can only record on weekends.  However, we might have something you can sample in the next month or so.  Don't worry; I'm still planning on sailing the river Koontz.  I'm stretching the margins of this particular review series by including a sequel.  Feel that?  That's anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment