11/7/22

There is no penultimate ditch...

I'm going to keep this relatively short, partly because I'm tired of repeating myself and don't feel like I should have to.  I've had people ask me how to support the site.  Well, now there's an easier way.  Click HERE.  The minimum donation is $3 per month.  If you can't swing three bucks a month to help...be nice, Dom...be nice.  I'm just saying.  I don't think folks realize (and this isn't necessarily their fault) that this is what I do.  I can't work a regular job.  I collect disability, but...yeah, I'm not going to go there.

Random Reviews needs financial support to stay afloat.  It's like any other website.  It cannot grow without YOU, the reader(s).  But hey, you stand to gain in the long run.  Check out the perks.  You could get a free gift/prize every month!  Woah!

No comments:

Post a Comment