2/2/23

April Fools Shine On


Can anyone explain the significance of the pre-credits sequence in 1986's Killer Party?  I'm genuinely curious.  It has absolutely nothing (or "fuck-all," if you prefer) to do with the rest of the film, and if I'm being honest, it's not a very catchy song.  Maybe my ears are conked out and there were actually reams of White Sister groupies stalking the Sunset Strip back in the day.  Permissible slasher, though.  This is just a stopgap post before the weekend carries me off to an NXT show.  That's right; I'll be watching live wrestling with a buddy of mine on Saturday night.  No idea if the event itself will provide blogging material, so we'll have to wait and see...

...quick!  "Fools Shine On" was a single released by which 90's rock band?  Don't Google it!  If you're right, you won't win anything, but you can pretend that you're cool for roughly ten seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment