7/17/20

What has Dom been up to?


~ Squiggly line.

~ I've been watching scores of Hayabusa matches.  If you're not in-the-know, Hayabusa was a supremely badass Japanese wrestler who was forced to retire in 2001 after a botched dive left him paralyzed.  Sadly, he passed away in 2016 less than a year after regaining some use of his legs.  I didn't mean to dump depression into your lap.  The main takeaway here should be Hayabusa's wicked mask, his wicked rope work, and the wicked, yet short-lived tag team he formed with Jinsei Shinzaki (WWF's Hakushi).

~ The goddamn Oxford comma.  Motherfucker.  I was taught in school NOT to use it, and shitpiss, it doesn't look right to me.  Still!  But after much deliberation, I submit that it's grammatically correct.  Starting with this entry, I will adopt the fucking mutant thing into my writing.  It won't be easy.  I won't like it!  Goddamn it.

~ Lists!  Or listicles, if you prefer.  I'm open to suggestions on lists that I could compile for the site.  On second thought, this may require a separate post to reach as many eyes as possible.  If your eyes do see this block of text, then by all means, send me your ideas.  I'll steal them.

~ I love bands such as Veruca Salt and Letters to Cleo just as much as I love atmospheric black metal.  You didn't think it was possible to be that cool?  Friend, you have been proven wrong.

~ Seriously, I'm awesome.

~ I hate myself.  Well, "hate" is a strong word.  I'm dissatisfied in my "lot" in life.  I feel beyond hopeless.  It's hard to see into the future without seeing alarm.  What am I seeing exactly?  A cross between nothing and frenzied pain.  My brain lets me down at every turn, and I struggle with overpowering...well, my fucking brain.  It fucks with me.  I'm 35 years old.  I should be at a different juncture in life.  I question whether I should include this unctuous stanza or not.  For one, it's UNCTUOUS.  Secondly, people are going to try to help me, and I can only help myself.  Pity is annoying, unless sex is offered.

~ Hey, Oxford comma.  Fuck you!

~ I'll get cracking on a Blood Capsule.  It might be a horror film.

No comments:

Post a Comment