1/12/21

You've got a friend in me...


I recently added the Comet TV app(le) to my Roku rotation.  For one thing, it's free (no, this is not a paid advertisement).  Also, it variegates my viewing habits.  Let's be honest; ESPN gets more boring with each passing day.  I'll give you an example.  Nothing interesting is on television at 10 am, but tomorrow morning, Comet is airing War of the Gargantuas followed by Destroy All Monsters.  Fuck to the yes!

These days, people tend to curate their own entertainment, but I wouldn't mind seeing multiple channels like Comet (Shudder and El Ray are two others that spring to mind).  The only downside is that their film library is paltry.  It does include Ben, so that's something.  Am I listening to Michael Jackson's theme song right now?  Mind your own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment