11/28/23

Site Update


I did a Google image search for "melting brain," and this is what I got.  I don't know.  It doesn't look like it's melting, but the colors are pretty.  Yay?  I'm just trying to convey my current mental state.  I haven't written anything in several days, and honestly, that's kind of intentional.  I'm resting up, as December is going to be a busy month for the site.  The contest is ending soon, I'm prepping another "7 in 7" series for Christmas, and of course, there are always non-movie items to worry about.

I'm going to be making a mega-announcement in January.  Yes, another announcement.  It's the biggest one yet!  So there's a lot happening.  Check out these links...

I thought there was a third link!  Nevermind.  I'm telling you, my brain is literally melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment