11/9/23

Win a $50 Amazon gift card!

See anything that strikes your fancy?

It's time for a contest!  Never let it be said that I don't love my readers (unless I say it).  As a "thank you" for making 2023 a pretty cool year for the site, I'm giving away a $50 Amazon gift card to one lucky boy or ghoul.  To enter, all you have to do is e-mail me at spookiesgore@gmail.com.  The subject line should be "Contest."  The body should include your address AND the name of your favorite b-movie.  That's it!  Entrants will be tossed into a pile of gore, and of course, the winner will be chosen at random.

Here is the all-important fine print.  U.S. residents only.  Winner will receive a bag of treats (!), including a $50 Amazon gift card.  You have until the end of November to enter.  Winner to be announced shortly thereafter.  Trip to warehouse not a part of the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment