4/27/24

The suspense is killing you...


I just finished my review of Late Night with the Devil.  Care to read my thoughts?  Well, you can...in my upcoming book!  Ha!  It's one of twelve Blood Capsules that will be exclusive to the book.  What else did I review?  Since you asked, here is a list of the titles I cover in my soon-to-be-released tome.  Bear in mind, this is in addition to all of the Capsules that are on the site (and those have been refurbished).  If you're wondering, the idea is to use the book to drive eyeballs to Random Reviews Incorporated.

The Night Caller (1965)
The Navy vs. the Night Monsters (1966)
Dinosaurus! (1960)
The Call of Cthulhu (2005)
The Cat Creature (1973)
The Curse (1987)
Attack of the Crab Monsters (1957)
Lovers Lane (2000)
DNA (1996)
Matthew Blackheart: Monster Smasher (2002)
Stranded (1987)
Late Night With the Devil (2024)

Just to reiterate, the book should be out in late June or early July.  Start saving your allowance now!

No comments:

Post a Comment