10/5/21

Album Cover of the Whatever


Polish death metal!  Fuck yeah!  It kicks ass!  It's funny how each country's metallic crop has its own distinct flavor, its own twang.  By the way, what do you call country pussy?  Poontwang!  I apologize.  Sincerely.  I--hold on a second; my phone is ringing.  Okay, I just sat back down in front of my computer.  The call was from the magisterial brass at Blogger, the host of this very "blog."  Apparently, my blue joke offended eleven people in Arkansas.  Random Reviews Incorporated has been axed.  It's been real, gang!

God, can you imagine?  Anyshit, Deivos play technical death metal.  From what I've heard, this record isn't too shabby.  I love that impious cover.  Look, the demons' tongues are tied.  I bet they tried to say a tongue twister simultaneously.  Something like Peter porked Peggy with a pickle that he picked from a periwinkle patio garden lounge  Looks easy, but repeat it ten times.  It's...it's still easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment