10/31/21

Bobbing For Motivation


I'm frozen to the bone.  I'm cold-natured anyway, but yowza!  I just got back in from handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.  To be honest, I wasn't expecting a prosperity of costumed squirts, but we were dealt a decent turnout.  I didn't actually DO much to celebrate Halloween this year.  If I can manage to save my duckets, I have a stupendous idea for next year.  I mean, shit.  I always say that I want to do something special for my favorite holiday, but those aspirations never survive beyond the talking stage.

My idea?  Procure a projector.  And a screen.  I want to hold an outdoor b-movie marathon and invite cool people (and kids, I guess) from my neighborhood.  Technically, the attendees could be from any neighborhood.  Refreshments will be served.  Clearly, I'm stargazing, but this could easily become a reality.  You'll split the costs with me, right?  Right???  Oh, I almost forgot...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment