9/15/11

The Charles Band From the Black Lagoon


I've never done this before, but seeing as how I have nothing to review today, I thought it would be fun to give you guys (all two of you) a sneak peek into the next month of action here at Random Reviews Incorporated. Think of it as my version of Videozone. Now, I won't be revealing any specific titles with one AMAZING exception. What's the exception? Well, let's see what this bulleted outline has to say...

  • I decided to tackle an entire series. In keeping with the theme of this website, I chose the most random triptych of films that I could think of - the Killjoy trilogy! I ordered the box set, which is on its way as I type. I can hardly contain myself. Aren't you excited?
  • I'll also be reviewing two movies from 1994. Why 1994? It was just a coincidence. You can try to guess what they are, but in all likelihood, you won't be able to.
  • On the music front, I'm going to review an album whose cover was featured as an Album Cover of the Week. Expect a couple of other music reviews as well.
  • My mission to expand the reach of Parts Unknown will continue. In fact, that might be my next project.
  • My birthday is just around the corner, so don't be surprised if I beg for donations. I doubt that it will make a difference, but you never know.
And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment