8/30/24

Q&A

A few days back, I asked my Facebook peeps for questions on the following topics - horror, metal, and wrestling.  Y'know, the three branches of government.  Here's a handful of Q's I will attempt to A.

Favorite tag team?

Woah.  A tough one right out of the gate.  Actually, it's not so tough.  I wouldn't say they are the best tag team of all time, but my favorite is definitely Demolition.  Awesome ring attire, awesome entrance theme, awesome everything.


Movie you consider the scariest and why?

I don't know about the "scariest."  I don't even know what that means anymore.  However, The Nameless got under my skin.  And probably the original Martyrs, as it didn't feel like a movie.  I tend to be most disturbed by documentaries like Dear Zachary and Orozco the Embalmer.

Most underrated wrestler?

Currently, I'd have to go with Dominik Mysterio.  If you actually watch his matches, he knows how to work.

Best metal album this year so far?

Right now, Void Witch's Horripilating Presence.  Shreddy, immense death/doom.


Worst subgenre of metal?

Modern metalcore (with very few exceptions), deathcore (with no exceptions), and whatever the next generation deems as cool.  Also, NSBM, but that seems obvious.

If you were a wrestler, what would your finisher be and what would you call it?

I don't know what I'd call it, and actually, I don't know what the move itself is called.  It starts as a back suplex with your opponent facing away from you.  You tip them over (backwards) behind you, twirl around, and then DDT them.  There's a wrestler in Japan who uses it.  Of course, I can't remember his name.

Favorite b-horror movie?

Man, that's an open-ended question.  If I had to pick one, I guess Spookies.  It's perfect.


Favorite non-metal album of 2024?

What is this "non-metal" you speak of?  Um, the latest Chelsea Wolfe.  Was that a 2024 release??

Have you ever watched Black Mirror?

Yes, but it's been yeeeeeears.

That does it for now.  Knowing me, I'll do this again at some point.  Maybe on X.  The drug, not the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment