9/26/21

37


On Tuesday, I'll be turning...a number.  It's the number of years since I was born.  You could call it my age.  It's too high of a number, and I can't think of a way to subtract from it.  Fortuitously, I have amassed a few cool items on account of this "birthday" contrivance.  It could take awhile to arrive, but I will finally own a Mournful Congregation shirt.  It's about damn time.

In part because of this event (lol), I've been laying low all week.  I do have a movie review coming up.  Extreme Rules is tonight, and I suppose I'll grab an eyeful of some of the matches.  I can handle WWE's PPV's, but I haven't been viewing Raw or Smackdown at all lately.  With an Extreme Rules or a Summerslam, there is only wrestling.  Television comes equipped with awful promos and awful storylines.  If you haven't guessed, I've been on an AEW bender.  Tony Khan doesn't do everything right, but if one were to keep a tally?  Say, two points for a satisfying segment?  Sweet Quaker, mercy rules would have to be invoked.

But I don't want to write about wrestling.  I want to kick back, eat tacos, and watch wrestling.  And a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment