9/15/21

Album Cover(s) of the Whatever


That's right.  You get two sweet album covers for the price of eighteen.  Don't worry; I'm still bringing my wisdom to you for free, you pleonectic piker.  Never been called that before, have you?  Anyway, I wanted to offer something substantive today, if only to hold you over until my next review (I haven't forgotten my Cannibal Corpse discography series).  This Stratovarius cover comes courtesy of Matt Hill.  He has inspired previous Album Covers of the Whatever.  I don't listen to these power metallers, but I know wicked artwork when I see it.


Speaking of bands I don't enjoy (man, I need to buck this trend), this is Eternal Blue, the upcoming debut by Spiritbox.  They're one of those "heavy" groups with a female vocalist.  Of course, she screams, and OF COURSE, dillwads on YouTube act like a girl screaming is the most novel concept in the history of concepts.  It pisses me off that the incumbent generation (whatever they're called) seems to believe that all of this started with Jinjer.  I don't hate Jinjer, but geeeeez...oh, the cover.  I just love those fucking colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment