11/8/10

Random Thoughts


1) Watch AMC's The Walking Dead every Sunday night. I presume that most of you are already watching this show, but if you're not, you're missing out on the best pure horror show that basic cable has seen since...well, I can't think of many other pure horror shows before this one. You could say The X-Files, but that was geared towards the sci-fi crowd.

2) This will be an exciting month for Random Reviews. Expect to see a new edition of The Soda Jerk and the debut of a column that focuses on snack food. I'm not quite sure what to call it, so let me know if you have any ideas.

3) I haven't been able to buy a lot of CD's lately, but I hope to post a few metal reviews by the end of the month.

4) I still feel like shit, but I'm feeling a little bit better than I did over the weekend. I'll be back tomorrow with my review of tonight's Monday Night Raw.

5) Click HERE to check out a band called Tribulation. They're a "horror thrash" outfit based in Sweden. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment